Lead

Oct 28 09 8:56 PM

Tags : :

onecatnodog has been compiling pictures of young ladies from the ages of 18 to 49 to pose with Mile Hi Prowler club members cars... From time to time I will be posting up pictures on this great site to share with all.. These pictures will be for FAMILY VIEWING as the Prowler Girls are all about class and have some kind of car knowledge and are not just a pretty face... It has been a joy to work with these ladies and all seem to love going cruising with us... I have, along with other Prowler members made some great new friends... Thanks again Ladies for your time, effort, conversation, and putting a different twist to THE MILE HI PROWLER CLUB this year.... I will start it off with one of the Mile Hi Prowler Girls dressed as Cat Woman in costume for the Oct. month of Trick or Treat! onecatnodog image image

Last Edited By: onecatnodog Feb 2 13 10:33 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 8 09 11:06 AM

The Service Shoot was one that the girls loved, along with me onecatnodog and Jerry behind our cameras.. Nothing like watching the girls smear some grease on their bodys and pose up next to a Prowler.. The girls had worked super hard to this point as the Prower and Planes shoot was done before this and we were at the airport for 8 hours before we were done there.. Then drove to the Red Heads Dads Shop to shoot for another 3 hours... We had some girls drop out that day and didn't make it to the second shoot... Good thing as we could have been there for 6 hours instead of the 3 that it took.. Jerry and I learned a bunch along with the girls about shooting pictures and as the more times we shot the better the pictures came out... We started controling what was in the back ground as some things like people that wanted to watch had to do so from behind the camera... Learned to have the girls leave the duffel bags in there cars so that they wouldn't be in the pictures... Learned that the trash barrels need to be empty and nothing that wouldn't be considered normal in the picture removed... Lots harder than one thinks to involve a girl in a picture instead of just shooting a car... Oh yea, I think the best part was giving the girls instructions on how to turn, look, were to pose, what to stick out or pull in before the shot is taken... By the last shot for the year all the girls were Pro's and the camera guys even got better.... onecatnodog image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help